Hi and welcome to my 20 Books of Summer challenge – wrap-up!
Well I guess this means we’re saying goodbye to the summer of 2021, although the overall lousy weather we’ve had never really made it feel very summery. Fortunately, good books make everything better, including a distinctly autumny summer! So here’s an overview of my 20 books, including links to the reviews. Thanks again to Cathy at 746 books for hosting this challenge!
The NetGalley selection:
1. The Rule, David Jackson
2. Hostage, Clare Mackintosh
3. The Perfect Life, Nuala Ellwood
4. Five Minds, Guy Morpuss
5. Cabin Fever, Alex Dahl
6. The Final Girl Support Group, Grady Hendrix
7. Velvet Was the Night, Silvia Moreno-García
The physical proofs selection:
8. Raising Hell, Bryony Pearce
9. The Great Silence, Doug Johnstone
10. No Honour, Awais Khan
11. Black Reed Bay, Rod Reynolds
12. The Beresford, Will Carver
13. The Rabbit Factor, Antti Tuomainen
14. The Jasmine Throne, Tasha Suri
15. The Light of the Midnight Stars, Rena Rossner
16. A Narrow Door, Joanne Harris
The blog tour selection:
17. This Fragile Earth, Susanna Wise
18. Wicked Little Deeds, Kat Ellis
19. Camp Death, Jim Ody
20. Ouija, Zoé O’Farrell
What do you make of my list, any books you’ve read? Happy reading!
Thanks Nicki 😘
Congrats on finishinh your whole list Kelly! I read 14 books over summer, my best summer reading so far I guess, I blame the weather!
Thanks Annelies! You had some big ones on your list too, those count double 😉
Well done, Kelly💜
Thank you 💜
Congratulations! And some most excellent choices ❤️ I need to wrap up my 20 too.
Thank you 😘
Thank you 💜
Wow such a brilliant selection! And congrats on finishing the challenge. xx
It really was a brilliant bunch of books, I had a great time with almost all of them 😊