Hi and welcome to my 20 Books of Summer challenge – wrap-up!
Well I guess this means we’re saying goodbye to the summer of 2021, although the overall lousy weather we’ve had never really made it feel very summery. Fortunately, good books make everything better, including a distinctly autumny summer! So here’s an overview of my 20 books, including links to the reviews. Thanks again to Cathy at 746 books for hosting this challenge!
The NetGalley selection:
1. The Rule, David Jackson
2. Hostage, Clare Mackintosh
3. The Perfect Life, Nuala Ellwood
4. Five Minds, Guy Morpuss
5. Cabin Fever, Alex Dahl
6. The Final Girl Support Group, Grady Hendrix
7. Velvet Was the Night, Silvia Moreno-García
The physical proofs selection:
8. Raising Hell, Bryony Pearce
9. The Great Silence, Doug Johnstone
10. No Honour, Awais Khan
11. Black Reed Bay, Rod Reynolds
12. The Beresford, Will Carver
13. The Rabbit Factor, Antti Tuomainen
14. The Jasmine Throne, Tasha Suri
15. The Light of the Midnight Stars, Rena Rossner
16. A Narrow Door, Joanne Harris
The blog tour selection:
What do you make of my list, any books you’ve read? Happy reading!