Hi and welcome to my 20 Books of Summer challenge – wrap-up! I thought I’d give you an overview of my 20 books, including links to the reviews.
Back in June, I made a selection of books I had to read for blog tours, books from NetGalley and books from my own TBR. I swapped some books around, and I made one more change after my update post: I replaced one Orenda book (Welcome to the Heady Heights) by another (The Seven Doors) because I was being a Fickle Frieda and I felt more like reading Nordic Noir.
The blog tour selection:
The NetGalley selection:
My own TBR – the Orenda Books selection in preparation of #Orentober:
10. The Seven Doors, Agnes Ravatn (sneak preview)
11. We Were the Salt of the Sea, Roxanne Bouchard (sneak preview)
12. Epiphany Jones, Michael Grothaus (sneak preview)
13. Faithless, Kjell Ola Dahl (sneak preview)
14. Hinton Hollow Death Trip, Will Carver (review)
My own TBR, among which 2 audiobooks, and one novel that due to its size gave me cold feet last year so I’ve added it to motivate myself to finally pick it up:
15. His & Hers, Alice Feeney (review)
16. Magpie Lane, Lucy Atkins (review)
17. The Minders, John Marrs (review)
18. Dead Wrong, Noelle Holten (review)
19. The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires, Grady Hendrix (review)
20. The Priory of the Orange Tree, Samantha Shannon (review)
Thanks for stopping by! Did you sign up, and if so, how did your challenge go?